by Linda Holmes, Aisha Harris, Bob Mondello, and Bilal Qureshi
We spent a lot of time watching movies in 2020. Plenty of our favorites ended up on this show, but with release schedules scrambled and publicity scattered, there are still things that manage to slip through the cracks. Today we are recommending a few of the films we really think you should see.
- Aisha’s pick: Save Yourselves, streaming on Hulu
- Bilal’s pick: Les Misérables, streaming on Amazon
- Bob’s pick: S***house, available to rent on VOD
- Linda’s pick: Collective, available to rent on VOD
- What’s making Aisha happy: “Reminders” by Mariah the Scientist
- What’s making Bilal happy: No Filter: The Inside Story of Instagram by Sarah Frier
- What’s making Bob happy: The Personal History Of David Copperfield
- What’s making Linda happy: Bag Man podcast, hosted by Rachel Maddow
The audio was produced by Will Jarvis and edited by Mike Katzif.